fredag 13. mai 2011

Subjective Approach

What is all this blogging about?

As last year, I get in the mood of writing around this time of the year.
Why this time of the year, I don't know... but I know as much as this; it's good for me.
Unlike the other blog I've had, I want the content of this blog to be for the readers, and not a haven for thoughts and reflections needing to be written in zeroes and ones.


Why are you doing this to us?

I want to try a different approach. An approach more easy to read, and this time filled with pictures from my travels, both domestic and abroad. This will NOT be a blog about what food I keep shoving in my face, nor will it be a blog about what I'm going to wear the next time I decide to fulfill the need for ethanol... However, I need a portal for picture-distribution and the text that describes the event. Of course, Flickr is a good way of putting your name out there, but I'm gonna start here... for now.


How?

As mentioned above, the emphasis is on the pictures. As I keep running around with 5 kg worth of camera gear each day, I want my work to be distributed other places than just in the albums of Facebook. I will continuously keep upgrading my gear, making, not only tele-photo shoots of people going around about their business, but also portraits of people with different faces, in different settings.

As a first rule of writing, and a mandatory approach to any form of text-distribution, I will do my best to keep typos and other errors out of my work.
I like to say that the definition of me, for someone who doesn't know me in person; is what I put on the paper for you to read.


When, as in how often?

To be blunt, I'm a lazy person when it comes to most things in life. Most likely because I love fixing things after they eventually break. I won't go down that psychological path now...
As a result of my laziness, this blog might fizzle in time. Hopefully, the pictures I take will be the fuel for my activity. Only time will tell.

That being said, I hope this blog goes into the heart of some and these "some" will keep reading my material.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar