fredag 13. mai 2011

I'll upload this picture as my first public picture with some description to define the moment.

I was more or less done with photography for the day, after spending hours with a really good friend, taking pictures of whatever we stumbled upon, when I came across these 3 immigrants.
As a controversy to the ethics behind taking pictures of people without them knowing about it, I thought I'd wait until they were behind me, capturing the many colors from their backs.

As I passed them, I kept walking for about 50 meters, whilst looking backwards to see if they observed the massive lens, which they did, making the mother (I presume) curious.
She kept looking back towards me, more nervously than curiously. I just barely got a shot as she turned around for the third time, staring at me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar